Our unique and inspirational workshops are available for all ages and are run by our qualified team of education specialists. Suitable for private parties, hen and stag celebrations, corporate team-building events, taster sessions, school projects and outdoor festivals. All our tutors are fully DBS checked, trained in safeguarding/ health and safety and have a wealth of educational delivery experience.
We can offer a wide range of workshops. Here are a few ideas!
- Dance- Choose from Street Dancing, Cheerleading, Musical Theatre, Burlesque. Pole, Ballet, Contemporary, Tap, Bollywood, Salsa and More!
- Singing- a fun and relaxed approach to developing confident singing voices. Acapella (no accompaniment) or with backing.
- Drama- Develop confidence and imagination through our fun workshops exploring characterisation and improvisation.
- Musical Theatre- Combine Dance, Drama and Singing to create your own production.
- Song writing- Create your own lyrics and melodies with the help of an experienced composer/ songwriter.
- Circus- Learn juggling, melodrama/ comedy skills, stilt walking, hoop, poi and more!
- Stage Lighting- Learn how to use stage lighting equipment and create lighting effects.
- Drama therapy- Develop interpersonal and listening skills for practitioners who work with young people.